Monday, January 12, 2009

A Very Lilly Wedding

One color palette I dream of seeing in one of my weddings is something Lilly Pulitzer inspired. The famous Palm Beach designer combines bold and fresh colors with a love for all things preppy. Below is an splash I compiled with some ideas that remind me of this fabulous lady. Perfect for beach weddings with a little sophistication!


And it that weren't enough inspiration, take a peek at the 50th Anniversary of Lilly Pulitzer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTpE4RveEMQ

1 comments:

stevenjared0853 said...

Those really are nice wedding and decoration style ideas that you have shown in these pictures. I’m helping out with my cousin’s wedding arrangements, as she’s getting married in a few weeks at one of the beautiful wedding venues. We are also using mostly pink, red, black and white colors for the decorations.